[vc_row el_position=”first”] [vc_column] [vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
In a quick chat with Crazy Indian Wedding blogger, Roli Gaur Vashisht we promised you a wedding checklist designed by her. To find out more about her, here is Part 1 of the post.
And here is the Wedding Checklist by Crazy Indian Wedding
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [/vc_row] [vc_row] [vc_column] [vc_toggle title=”RIGHT AFTER HE GOES DOWN ON ONE KNEE” open=”true” el_position=”first”]
– Fix your wedding date! The sooner the better.
– Decide on the engagement-wedding gap you want. There are also brides that have planned their wedding successfully within a month! But an average gap is around 8-6months.
– Gets a rough guest list count going; it’s good to know the numbers now so you can start looking at venues.
– Make a list of functions you want in the wedding week. (Tilak, Pooja, engagement, reception, sangeet, mehendi)
– Start looking at Bridal lehenga’s online!
[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”6 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING” open=”true”]
– Start narrowing down venue’s, decorators and caterer’s. Some of them get booked even a year in advance! So right now finalising and booking the venues should be your aim!
– Start with a good health regimen, be it gym, yoga, Zumba or a simple walk in the park.
– Start eating healthy. As you get closer to the wedding it becomes more difficult to avoid eat outs and all the yummy mithai, so start off with your healthy eating beforehand.
– Research Makeup Artist and Photographers. Go through Blogs and Website and read the reviews.
– Let the shopping begin!
[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”4 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING” open=”true”]
– You should be on a strict health plan by now. Exercising at least an hour every day!
– Finalise your Makeup Artist’s and Photographers.
– Start building up your Trousseau.
– Decide all your pre-function wear.
– Start a good pre-bridal skin care and hair-care routine.
[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”2 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING” open=”true”]
– Your Bridal lehenga should be finalised. (many shops require a minimum 1 month gap)
– Discuss your exact wedding layout, food choices, décor with your vendors. If you have already, then just re-remind them.
– Book your Mehendi wala.
– Take care of your Skin, Hair and health!
– Learn basic makeup tips.
– Learn to cook some dishes!
[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”1 MONTH BEFORE THE WEDDING” open=”true”]
– Ask your MUA to give you a trial on how exactly your bridal makeup would look like.
– Assign family members to different tasks so your free of all the tiny details.
– Start with your dance practices.
– Avoid stepping out.
– Make Halwa at home at least 2 times, so you know what your mom means when she is instructing you over the phone.
– If you’re planning to do your makeup on your own at any function then practice!
– Make sure your nails are as healthy as your skin!
[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”2 WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING” open=”true”]
– Start packing!
– Get all your shopping finished!
– Dance practice!
– Make a little Bridal emergency pack for the D-day
– Did you remember to get the perfect nail-paint!
[/vc_toggle] [vc_toggle title=”1 WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING” open=”true” el_position=”last”]
Relax, enjoy and have the best time of your life!
[/vc_toggle] [/vc_column] [/vc_row] [vc_row el_position=”last”] [vc_column] [vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
Stay tuned and keep an eye for the new posts (hint – you might want to subscribe 🙂 ) as we are roping in experts from photography, makeup, wedding bloggers and many more for that hands on exclusive information which brides are always looking for.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]
Comments are closed.